2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 1,242 Sq Ft | 3,800 Sq Ft Lot
- Original Estimate: $849,000
- Investment: $53,213
- Final Sales Price: $1,155,000
- Return on investment: 575%
This project will be one of the most memorable projects to date!
Our Client M was moving to Baltimore to be closer to her family and needed help selling her home. Like all sellers, she wanted to get the most out of the sale but was nervous about spending a lot on improvements. We reassured her along the way that refinishing the floors (that are over 100 years old!), painting the interior and exterior, adding special touches to the design, and creating a space that was finished and turnkey would achieve her goal. She had updated her kitchen and bathroom within the last 10 years, so we strategically leveraged her updates and only made small (but mighty!) improvements like regrouting the tile and painting the cabinets in the kitchen and reglazing the shower and swapping out the frosted glass with clear trimless glass.
After going on market and with two weekends of successful open houses, we received an offer our Client M could not refuse and sold for $300k over asking which is a 575% return on our investments!
What We Did:
- Exterior & Interior Paint
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Added hardwood flooring to the kitchen
- New vanity top, shower glass, and reglazed shower in the bathroom
- Updated light fixtures
- New furnace
- Cleaned up landscaping & added bamboo planters