- 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathroom | 1,200 Sq Ft | 6,200 Sq Ft Lot
- Original Estimate: $800,000
- Investment: $51,606
- Final Sales Price: $975,177
- Increase in Value: $175,177
- Return on investment: 339%
When our clients T&M came to us their family member had been living in Wagoner Drive for well OVER 15 years. That being said, the home was in need of some serious updates. Before we even discussed what needed to be done, we discussed the different options with our clients. We told them that the first option would be to sell the house “as-is”, which would involve no upgrades and very minimal work, but wouldn’t yield the greatest sale price/terms and audience of buyers. The other option would be to do a complete list of upgrades and create the most value for the property.
Our clients decided they wanted to proceed with the second option and we hit the ground running. With our concierge program, we were able to streamline the process. Already having a great layout, natural lighting and space, the home was allowed to shine again. While we all loved the maroon carpet (not really, that’s just a joke), we ripped it up to reveal the beautiful hardwood floors underneath. To match the existing floors, hardwood floors were laid in the kitchen to create a cohesive flow throughout the living spaces. The kitchen got a facelift with new countertops, backsplash and freshly painted cabinets. While the bathrooms were revamped with new tile flooring, countertops, and reglazed showers. The entire house was refreshed with new interior and exterior painting. The sunroom received new flooring and the landscaping got a complete makeover with a fresh lawn, decomposed granite path, and two-toned mulch.
We completed all the renovations within four weeks, had the home on the market the first week of October, and received 8 offers after the first weekend of open houses. We countered the top offers, and our clients accepted an offer for WELL over asking price.
What We Did:
- Refinished floor throughout house
- Installed hardwood floors in the kitchen
- Exterior and interior paint
- New countertops and backsplash in the kitchen
- New tile flooring and countertops in the bathrooms
- Reglazed the bathroom showers and bathtub
- Fully refreshed the landscaping
- Added flooring to the sunroom
- Added lighting to the living room and primary bedroom
- Updated lighting throughout the house
- Staged the home